[ New Forum Posts · Members · Forum Rules · Search ]
Page 1 of 3123»
Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
Date: Monday, 11-02-14, 23:20 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau appear in a video clip and an interview for the "Woman We Love" section of Esquire. She talks everyday life, ballet,...Lovely. Amazing. Breathtaking. See by yourself...

Summer climbing into bed : "I don't wear anything.Nothing belongs in the bed but bodies."

Read the interview on Esquire.

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Monday, 11-02-14, 23:20 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

I don't know how to upload images... and it wont let me post images in threads. Also, captcha is insanely hard and I have to use zoom to solve.:/

Kaotic said this morning that he can't even connect to this site. :/

Brian Bowen Smith - Esquire UHQ

Date: Monday, 11-02-14, 23:20 GMT | Message # 3

Quote ( Devo )
captcha is insanely hard and I have to use zoom to solve

Yes they are; at the creation of this wiki, i have said Fermi it would be nice to remove them and he told me it is useful to prevent trolling and attacks : i must say he was proven right on numerous occasions.
It has been said already, once a member is accepted, the captcha are removed; it's not permanent.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 11-02-13, 19:07

Date: Monday, 11-02-14, 23:20 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Quote ( Devo )
Kaotic said this morning that he can't even connect to this site. :/

The rest of the world can, this is on his end

Date: Monday, 11-02-14, 23:20 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Brian Bowen Smith - Esquire UHQ

Date: Tuesday, 11-02-15, 06:58 GMT | Message # 6

Summer looks amazing, so glad she's done this!

Date: Tuesday, 11-02-15, 10:14 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Summer in great physical shape - that's what happy me above all.

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Date: Tuesday, 11-02-15, 10:17 GMT | Message # 8

Quote ( Granite )
Summer in great physical shape - that's what happy me above all.

You're right Granite. Even those who criticized her ealier admitted it.

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 04:45 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

Quote ( Fermi )

Summer Glau Rules!!!!!!!!

OOhhh that´s a pretty girl on the beach biggrin damn she is fine. and she looks to be in greath shape biggrin

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 04:55 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

Quote ( Fermi )
Summer Glau appear in a video clip and an interview for the "Woman We Love" section of Esquire. She talks everyday life, ballet,...Lovely. Amazing. Breathtaking. See by yourself...
Summer climbing into bed : "I don't wear anything.Nothing belongs in the bed but bodies."

yeah i too did also do a little double take on that one about the what belonged or did not belong in the bed biggrin

and she likes a little Whiskey to fall down on after a long day or some such, and that she and her sisters could drink like fishes(witthout getting into trouble biggrin thought that was written a little funny)

so she likes drive a little fast, even if only to drive a muscle car as it should be driven, good thing she has friends to keep tell her she is driving a little to fast

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 06:11 GMT | Message # 11

I wouldn't give too much credit to the interview that comes with the photos and the video; that's part of the genre. It's made to tease the readers imagination so they have to make it a little spicy, hence the reference to whiskey or speed or sleeping in the nude.
Summer has not sold her soul to the devil and she doesn't need to go on rehab, like i have seen somewhere (remember the "Cooper" debate on the blue wiki?); it's just teasing.
Take a look at the other videos on Esquire and you will see the difference with something refreshing and something naughty. A Whedon board has made a comparison between these innocent pictures and the provokative photos of Michelle Trachtenberg on Maxim., and frankly the people prefers Summer's attitude.
Whether Summer Glau fans like it or not, she's in the business and cant' go against its rules or she won't find any job; personally i'm not excited by these revelations, i find it lame but i could live with it as long as it's more exposure for Summer.

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 11-02-18, 06:12

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 07:16 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

+1 - Totally agree

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 12:41 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

Quote ( michelangelo )
I wouldn't give too much credit to the interview that comes with the photos and the video; that's part of the genre. It's made to tease the readers imagination so they have to make it a little spicy, hence the reference to whiskey or speed or sleeping in the nude.
Summer has not sold her soul to the devil and she doesn't need to go on rehab, like i have seen somewhere (remember the "Cooper" debate on the blue wiki?); it's just teasing.
Take a look at the other videos on Esquire and you will see the difference with something refreshing and something naughty. A Whedon board has made a comparison between these innocent pictures and the provokative photos of Michelle Trachtenberg on Maxim., and frankly the people prefers Summer's attitude.
Whether Summer Glau fans like it or not, she's in the business and cant' go against its rules or she won't find any job; personally i'm not excited by these revelations, i find it lame but i could live with it as long as it's more exposure for Summer.

It was a fun to read, but yeah you are probably right, that it was just a little tease-thingy biggrin

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 13:37 GMT | Message # 14

Friends

Quote ( michelangelo )
I wouldn't give too much credit to the interview that comes with the photos and the video; that's part of the genre. It's made to tease the readers imagination so they have to make it a little spicy, hence the reference to whiskey or speed or sleeping in the nude. Summer has not sold her soul to the devil and she doesn't need to go on rehab, like i have seen somewhere (remember the "Cooper" debate on the blue wiki?); it's just teasing. Take a look at the other videos on Esquire and you will see the difference with something refreshing and something naughty. A Whedon board has made a comparison between these innocent pictures and the provokative photos of Michelle Trachtenberg on Maxim., and frankly the people prefers Summer's attitude. Whether Summer Glau fans like it or not, she's in the business and cant' go against its rules or she won't find any job; personally i'm not excited by these revelations, i find it lame but i could live with it as long as it's more exposure for Summer.

I loved everything about the interview and the video.

Summer is who she is, who am I to question her? Pffft. I love that she shares little tidbits with her fans so that, as you said, she "teases the imagination".

Her video was not just stripping off her clothes to party music... it was cute, adorable, and sexy all at the same time. And in good taste.

I wish she would do more shoots and interviews. It could only help her career. For I am convinced that the more exposure like this she gets, the more Hollywood, and the viewing public will take notice.

She is effortlessly beautiful and a great actress.

SUMMER GLAU RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Friday, 11-02-18, 14:03 GMT | Message # 15

Thanks for your nice and positive message Devo! It is very much appreciated.

One good thing that could come out from The Cape's disaster is that she was on one of the main four network; this and a photoshoot on Esquire is a smart move to get more exposure (at least outside from the scifi genre).
I wish Summer Glau the best for the future; and everyone can be assured that we will be there at her side, supporting her.

Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
Page 1 of 3123»
Search:
SEARCH

LAYOUT
Bright theme
Dark theme
Mobile theme
PAGES MENU

Open folder Summer Glau Open folder Career Open folder Fanfiction
Upcoming TV/Movies

Sequestered
August 5th on Crackle

Inside the Box
film festivals, VOD and DVD

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
Upcoming Events

LOGIN

Old login form

OUR POLL

If Summer is casted in an upcoming Avengers movie which character should she play?

Total of answers: 643

STATISTICS

Go to top