Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy - Forum - Summer Glau Wiki

[ New Forum Posts · Members · Forum Rules · Search ]
Page 1 of 411234041»
Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 10:05 GMT | Message # 1

Awards: 1

I have a suggestion : we could follow the new syfy serie ALPHAS wich premieres July 11.

This is a scifi show like what Summer Glau is best known for, that's why fans of ALPHAS and Summer should not be very different; thus actuel Wiki viewers could be interested and new fans of ALPHAS too if we have interesting content.
Synergie thing.

Even if this is not confirmed, it could very well be that Summer plays a special guest star in an upcoming episodes of ALPHAS - Summers Secret project.
Synergie thing.

By "follow the serie" i mean report articles about the serie or the actors, comment episodes and ratings, kinda like what we did for The Cape; this could be done within the forum only (not the news page).

Personally, it am tempted to watch the serie, so why not use the occasion to develop an extra activity on the site. Tell me what you think of it.

UPDATE : In Friday’s panel for the Syfy show Alphas, executive producer Ira Steven Behr announced the names of a few upcoming guest stars in Alphas : Summer Glau , Brent Spiner (Star Trek : The Next Generation), Garret Dillahunt (Deadwood, Sarah Connor) and Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman).

See News : Summer Glau to guest star on Alphas

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 11-07-31, 19:37

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 13:23 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

Awards: 0

Agreed. I'm interested in this series anyway..just dont know how much i can follow it, but i will definetly do it.

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 14:01 GMT | Message # 3

Great!

There is nothing mandatory about the following; i will not ask anybody to watch the serie every week and write a 2 pages review the day after.
I could do it myself and post on the Wiki (i did it for The Cape, not that i was alone though). It's just that it's more pleasant to be able to discuss a topic with other people and have different point of views.

I spoke with one of the actors a few days ago and he answered nicely. We even said a few words in french wink

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 18:31 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Yeah I was thinking about watching it to. From what I have seen from trailers, it looks like my kind of show.

Thats a window bird.

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 18:42 GMT | Message # 5

Great! Your opinion is important to me.

I really think there's similarities between Summer's fanbase and the potential fanbase of this show; though i think this show has a great potential and a wide range of viewers, compared to The Cape for example.
I would compare it to Heroes, considering ordinary people (not aliens) having superpowers and
. I just hope the writers won't loose their heads on the way like they did for Heroes.

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 19:02 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Yeah Heroes started out Great. Best show in a long time, fantastic 1. season. but after that, it slowly disintegrated.
2. season got cut short by the writers strike, and some storyline was never finished.
After that it just got weird.

Thats a window bird.

Message edited by Joe73 - Sunday, 11-07-03, 19:23

Date: Sunday, 11-07-03, 19:08 GMT | Message # 7

I think the audience was too confused by the changes among characters and the situations : peolple were alternatively bad guys then good guys then bad guys again. More, everybody was the hidden daughter or son of another character . Very confusing.
Catherine weaver and John Henry introduction and evolution on TSCC were much better : we were not sure on wigh side they were at the begining but it became more and more clear as the season progressed.

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 21:09 GMT | Message # 8

Alphas premieres in one week, Monday 11 at 10pm on Syfy during "the most powerfull night of the week", as says Syfy promotionals clips. Lineup consist of Eureka (8pm), Warehouse 13 (9pm) and Alpahas (10pm).

A few trivias :

Do you recognize that guy who plays Henry Deacon in Eureka?

Also Felicia Day guest stars in Eureka's premiere.

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 21:47 GMT | Message # 9

More trivias :

Executive Producers on Alphas (among others) are Ira Steven Behr, who was also executive producer on The 4400, and Gail Berman who you certainly know; she was executive producer on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and...The Cape.

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 22:07 GMT | Message # 10

And now a trailer :

alphas syfy trailer par anita-blake

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 22:11 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

oooh yes...we will see it, we must heheh ^^

Michelangelo...will you also praise me if i become the executive producer of TSCC end Firefly Sequel?
And if i realyze my dream and become to her, what Tim burton is to Jhonny deep? we will be friend also if i become "someone"? ^^ i hope so... you are the most devoted, so i hope we will go on like this also in the furure...or maybe more, who will know?
XD
dont say i'm nuts or mad...just wait a bit more and see what tommorrow will bring to us :P
if i succeed, everything is possible :P

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 22:42 GMT | Message # 12

I find it's great to have dreams and try to make them come true; i'm more pragmatic than idealist.
I hope you'll get the best, for you and for the franchise.

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 22:45 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

And for Summer, my lord! that's my dream! I fight to become rich an to make here the "one" everywhere knowed!
Thanks sir..i appreciate who dont laught at my plans...or thinks i'm mad ehehhe

Thanks again ^^

Cameron

Me

Date: Monday, 11-07-04, 23:14 GMT | Message # 14

I did not QUOTE Summer on purpose! But that doesn't mean i did not THOUGHT to her.

Date: Tuesday, 11-07-05, 10:57 GMT | Message # 15

Azita Ghanizada, who plays Rachel Pirzad in Alphas, is an extraverted person and likes to show off; she's also the one who tweets the most.

AzitaGhanizada Azita Ghanizada
http://yfrog.com/gz92z6j Holy 22 hour mark of being awake & shooting #ALPHAS w/ @l_mennell #ILovemyjob #IcantBelieveImstillAwake

Click on image for bigger size

And now i have the feeling your interest for the show has increased...

Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Page 1 of 411234041»
Search:
SEARCH

LAYOUT
Bright theme
Dark theme
Mobile theme
PAGES MENU

Open folder Summer Glau Open folder Career Open folder Fanfiction
Upcoming TV/Movies

Sequestered
October 14th on Crackle

Inside the Box
film festivals, VOD and DVD

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
Upcoming Events

Austin Comic Con:
October 2-4, 2014
LOGIN

Old login form

OUR POLL

If Summer is casted in an upcoming Avengers movie which character should she play?

Total of answers: 685

STATISTICS

Go to top