Summer Glau vs. Aliens - Forum - Summer Glau Wiki

[ New Forum Posts · Members · Forum Rules · Search ]
Page 1 of 912389»
Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Aliens (Summer Glau: perfect star for an Aliens movie)
Summer Glau vs. Aliens
Date: Thursday, 12-05-03, 11:59 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hi, I'm new here. Let me start by saying that I am in love with Summer Glau, I fell in love with her when I saw Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which was my favorite show before, you know. No I haven't seen Firefly but I plan to see it sometime.

Anywho, I'm a up-and-coming screenwriter who is trying to sell a script, a script with Summer Glau in mind for the lead role. Now it's not original, it's based on another popular franchise, just like Terminator, in fact the 2nd one was actually written and directed by the man who created the Terminator movies, 1 and 2 I mean.

Are you familiar with Aliens?

Well, I wanna make an Aliens movie, that takes place after the 2nd Alien movie with Summer Glau playing the lead. Now you see, they made 6 Alien movies, Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Alien Resurrection, AVP: Alien vs. Predator, and AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator Requiem. Now, I wanna disregard everything after Aliens and make a movie that is a true continuation to the Alien and Aliens series.

Those of you who have seen Aliens know what I'm talking about, in Aliens there was a little girl named Rebecca "Newt" Jordan, she lived on a colony on another planet when her family was killed by the trademark alien monsters, Xenomorphs. But she was rescued by a group of Colonial Marines led by Cpl. Dwayne Hicks (Michael Biehn) and civilian Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), a survivor of an Alien encounter as well.

Anywho, even though Newt survived the 2nd movie, she, along with Hicks, died in the first five minutes of the 3rd, which I disregard.

So my story pretends that 3 never happened so I can bring the Newt character back as the new lead to the Aliens franchise. And here's the kicker, I want Summer Glau to play Newt as an adult.

Now I can't tell you very much because I might have a chance of this getting bought and I wanna keep it secret. All I can tell you is it disregards 3, 4, and the AVPs, and Newt and Hicks are the leads who I want to be played by Summer Glau and Michael Biehn.

My version of Newt is very much like the River Tam character, she's just a little more normal, an innocent girl who's a little disturbed who seems weak but is the strongest of all of them. What do you think, could Summer Glau kick Alien ass?

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Message edited by Hicks - Friday, 12-05-04, 07:56

Date: Thursday, 12-05-03, 22:44 GMT | Message # 2

Hicks allowed me to upload awesome pics showing Summer in the Alien universe :

Hicks

Hicks

Hicks

[View Gallery]

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 12-05-03, 23:34 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

Well, to know more about me, I'm a film student from Arkansas, my name is Wade. I write scripts as a hobby, mostly cast my two favs, Summer Glau (big surprise) and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens).

I write original and unoriginal scripts, my most favs are Aliens Unleashed and Aliens Vengeance, reboots for the Aliens series to replace Alien3 and Alien Resurrection.

Fun fact: Joss Whedon, the man who discovered our beloved Summer actually wrote Alien Resurrection and even wanted the character Rebecca "Newt" Jordan, who I want Summer to play, as the lead. I'll bet, if he met Summer back then, she probably would've been his first choice. Unfortunately, the studio took control and screwed it up, and replaced Newt with the Ripley character so they could bring back Sigourney Weaver. Wouldn't mind "maybe" seeing him try again at Aliens, only he can direct Summer so well.

I also make posters of my movies, just for fun. As you can plainly see.

I wanna see our beloved Summer in more projects, mainly ones where she can kick ass.

Also, my movie may happen, because I've been talking to a famous celebrity about possibly supporting it, no not Summer or Whedon, but that would be awesome though? You know what they say, the more people you know in Hollywood the more support you get. Or something along those lines.

P.S.
In my Aliens script, I even worked in a scene where Summer gets to show off her beautiful dancing, just like in Firefly, T:SCC, and Cape.

Date: Thursday, 12-05-03, 23:45 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Now, I'm just a writer, even if my story is produced, I have no control of casting, Michael Biehn is the only actor who can't be replaced because he's the only returning actor in my story from a previous movie, Aliens. Newt on the other hand, can be played by anyone, though I want Summer.

But again, I'm just a writer, a writer is the job in Hollywood who has the least control unless you're a big name. So it doesn't matter who I want to play the roles, it's up to the director, producer, or casting on who gets picked. It sucks but it's true.

Also, the rest of my cast consists of most of the cast from T:SCC, yeah I'm obsessed.

Thomas Dekker, Michelle Rodriguez, Sam Worthington (another Terminator actor), Brian Austin Green, Danielle Harris (Halloween 4, 5, and Zombie's Halloweens), and Shirley Manson.

I'm saving Lena Heady for the sequel, who played Sarah Connor in TSCC and Michael Biehn played Kyle Reese, the father of Sarah's son in the original movie. Funny huh?

Date: Friday, 12-05-04, 07:37 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Hello and welcome ....

Big project what are you planning to do. I am also writing stories about series, sequels to Terminator SCC, as now, one can also read here in the forum. Also, fan videos and trailers belong to it and therefore I can say such projects are difficult and when they are finished, you can be proud of themselves.

Well I think the Alien series very well and to see Summer Glau in such a film would be Cool. I hope you have success here and wish you much fun in this super community.

If you ever intrested you've read my story here is the link: http://summerglauwiki.com/forum/22-372-1

It is not yet ready but soon. I also have a thread for my videos and pictures: http://summerglauwiki.com/forum/6-379-1

Greetings Marcel93

PS: If you have facebook can you love me yes at times Adden MarcelSukowski

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Date: Friday, 12-05-04, 08:09 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Thank you.

Naturally, I wrote two great Aliens script and I am proud of them and myself.

I thought about writing my own continuation of TSCC, but that's just for my benefit because I can't enjoy TSCC when it has no ending. I mean I love TSCC but I haven't watched it in forever because of the heart breaking of it being cancelled without an ending.

Anywho, I can't tell you much of the story because I'm keeping it really hush-hush, but it's very similar to the movie 30 Days of Night, you know, but instead of vampires it's Aliens and without the show environment. Newt (Summer Glau) and Hicks (Michael Biehn) are the leads and must help everyone survive the ordeal. That's all I can say.

Ironic, both Michael Biehn and Summer Glau have played in Terminator projects, they'd fit right in.

See I've got a former Aliens actor whose wife, Jen, is in support of my idea. I'll give you a hint, he was the first person to say "come with me if you wanna live" and no it's not Schwarzenegger, Arnold said it second. I call them, "The Big Biehns."

Hopefully my new friend will post the rest of my Aliens posters.

Date: Friday, 12-05-04, 09:01 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Yes, it gave me heart broken as well as the TSCC was just sold, so I've written a sequel and I'm even here a remake of my story to write.

Hmmm, I knew the actor now, not a little longer than when I saw the Alien movies

Date: Friday, 12-05-04, 20:08 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

I don't really understand what you mean by "I knew the actor now, not a little longer than when I saw the Alien movies"

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 10:40 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

If yes does not matter now, I wish you much success with any of your script ^ ^

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 10:57 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

Thanks.

I'm trying to a chance to meet my supporters, "The Big Biehns", and maybe something could happen, but they are really busy. But maybe, well just maybe, they're fame could probably help my movie get made and then maybe, again just maybe, our beautiful, beloved Summer Glau will be kicking Xenomorph ass with an M41A Pulse Rifle along side fellow Terminator and Aliens actor Michael Biehn in my movie, Aliens Unleashed.

The images uploaded are the posters for the sequel, Aliens Vengeance.

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 14:30 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

awesome pictures Hicks! i wish you luck in your project and hopefully it will come to fruition!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 14:36 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Here's some more, for my first movie, starring our beloved Summer and former Terminator and Aliens star Michael Biehn.

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 15:50 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

My whole cast pictures. You know Summer and Biehn. The others you already know, Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green, and Shirley Manson of TSCC. The others you may or may not know, Sam Worthington (Terminator Salvation, Avatar), Michelle Rodriguez (Resident Evil, Lost), Danielle Harris (Halloween 4-5, Rob Zombie's Halloween 1-2), and Shawn Roberts (Diary of the Dead, Resident Evil Afterlife).

I know, I overdid it on the last one.

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 17:06 GMT | Message # 14

Friends

This one is very simple, saw that pic of Summer and knew that this was how it should be. To answer your question, the Alien has the #13 because he is an Alien specimen of Weyland-Yutani who escaped captivity. With no Queen, he becomes the Aliens' leader, he is the Alien alpha male, I call him #13. I thought about renaming him, Rogue.

This one is nice, I wanted to see Summer in one of those.

Date: Saturday, 12-05-05, 21:43 GMT | Message # 15

Friends

This was actually my first poster.

This one's good because it's the whole trio, Newt (Summer), Ripley (Weaver), and Hicks (Biehn), one big happy family and cast together to kick some Alien ass

Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Aliens (Summer Glau: perfect star for an Aliens movie)
Page 1 of 912389»
Search:
SEARCH

LAYOUT
Bright theme
Dark theme
Mobile theme
PAGES MENU

Open folder Summer Glau Open folder Career Open folder Fanfiction
Upcoming TV/Movies

Inside the Box
film festivals, VOD and DVD

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
Upcoming Events

Ottawa Comiccon:
May 09-11, 2014

Dallas Comic Con 2014 :
May 16-18, 2014

London Film & Comic Con:
July 11-13, 2014
LOGIN

Old login form

OUR POLL

If Summer is casted in an upcoming Avengers movie which character should she play?

Total of answers: 583

STATISTICS

Go to top